Sage Business Solutions
Thanks for visiting the Sage Integrated Business Solutions page. If you’re looking for a fresh new relationship with a consulting team, you’ve come to the right place. Implementing and supporting ERP and CRM systems is no trivial task. To minimize the risk of projects gone bad, Indutsflow takes a team approach to serving your organization in the spirit of communication, collaboration and responsibility.
Why Choose Indusflow as your Sage Authorized Partner?
Indusflow has invested over 20 years in developing a team of technology specialists, certified product consultants, customization expertise and exposure to a wide range of industries. Indusflow brings solid capabilities and a rigorous methodology to the table so that customers receive an efficient and value-laden implementation experience and dedicated ongoing support.
Giving you a superior customer service experience is the cornerstone of Indusflow’s mission. Our team is dedicated to demonstrating the following core values when delivering customer projects:
- 1. Digging Deep: Our lead consultants are hired and trained specifically for their ability to listen to customer stories, dive deeply into pain points, strive to understand business processes and ultimately craft elegant solutions to complex problems.
- 2. Hitting the Bullseye: Our disciplined methodology focuses on understanding your business and identifying clearly the problems you are trying to fix. You can expect to work with a team that is laser focused on your business goals and resolving your pain points.
- 3. Managing Risk: Software projects can be risky. You can expect Indusflow consultants to patiently understand your objectives and present software solutions before you buy. A scope of work (SOW) will document precise project outcomes. Implementation is then carefully planned and the solution delivered in an iterative fashion to ensure risk is controlled through-out the project.
- 4. Long-term Relationships: Indusflow is in the business of building long-term customer relationships. You can expect a highly responsive relationship with Indusflow’s support team after the project is completed to ensure you have the help you need when problems or questions arise.
Also known as “Accpac”, Sage 300 is Sage’s flagship ERP software for the mid-market. Sage 300 is a solid GAAP-compliant and scalable financial and operations ERP solution that forms the foundation of most solutions we deliver. Key business activities streamlined by Sage 300 include:
- Core financials and financial reporting
- Full maintenance of customers and vendors
- Transacting business in multiple currencies
- Inventory control with multiple costing methods and multiple locations
- Purchasing order processing with integrated serial numbers and lot tracking
- Order entry, shipping and invoicing
- Project and job costing for complex sales
- Payroll processing with sophisticated deductions tracking and EFT
- A full range of add-on modules such as manufacturing, EDI, warehouse
management, eCommerce, document management, fixed assets, human
resource management and much more
Sage 300 has an easy to use API, SQL Server-backed database engine, and Crystal Reports and Excel reporting that makes the system easy to integrate and support.
For more detailed information on Sage 300, visit www.sage300.com.
Sage CRM is a web-based customer relationship management system that is easy to use, fully customizable and extensible. Sage CRM is very effective for businesses that want one system to manage all aspects of their customer-centric business processes such as sales, customer service and marketing. Key capabilities provided by Sage CRM include:
- Access all your customer data in one place including company details, contacts, communications, sales, financials, customer service requests, marketing campaigns and much more, giving you a true 360 degree view of your relationships.
- Track all your sales opportunities in a sales funnel that your salespeople can maintain; gives your organization a sales and prospect tracking discipline that pays huge dividends through higher closure rates and accelerated sales velocity.
- All customer service requests are issued a ticket number and tracked until resolution. Avoids inbound customer requests such as complaints, post-sales service, change requests, etc. from falling through the cracks.
- Define marketing campaigns and then tag sales activities that resulted from these marketing initiatives. Great way to calculate return on investment of your marketing efforts.
- Powerful business analytics gives you insight on how well your sales, customer service and marketing teams are performing and how your customers interact with your business.
- Create step-by-step workflows that guide your users through your pre-defined business processes.
- Dramatically improve the way your teams communicate by allowing all actionable data to reside in one system, and build in automatic notifications to keep team members informed of critical events.
- Allow your project staff to track all projects, deliverables, deadlines and key customer communications in one system and allow visibility to other members of your team.
Sage CRM can be easily customized to many business environments. Indusflow Systems has successfully implemented Sage CRM in many business environments such as wholesale/distribution, manufacturing, insurance and finance.
For a deeper dive into Sage CRM, check out Sage CRM’s website at www.sagecrm.com and then give us a call for a more customized demo.
Sage 300 and Sage CRM Add-on Solutions
- Auto Simply: Provides core manufacturing functionality to Sage 300. Manufacturers of various types can track manufacturing orders, plan production and purchasing, collect data from the shop floor, manage lots and serial numbers and integrate barcode scanner technology.For more information on AutoSimply for Sage 300, please visit www.autosimply.com.
- TimeLinx: A powerful, full integrated solution that adds project and services management functionality to Sage CRM and Sage 300. If your business tracks time and materials from in-house or field staff across projects, customer service interactions and one-off jobs, then TimeLinx will allow you to manage your entire business from one tool.For more information on TimeLinx for Sage CRM, please visit www.timelinxsoftware.com.
- Sage HRMS: A fully featured human resources management module that integrates payroll, benefits, talent development, recruiting and employee self-service.For more information on Sage HRMS, please visit http://www.sage.com/ca/sage-hrms.
- Iciniti eCommerce: A fully integrated and customizable e-business platform that allows Sage 300 customers sell on the web. Iciniti solutions are suited to both business to consumer (B2C) and business to business (B2B) webstores.For more information on Iciniti solutions, please visit http://www.iciniti.com/.
- EDI: Indusflow Systems has developed proficiency in integrating Sage 300 with various EDI platforms. Our solutions consist of both screen-based importing and exporting of EDI documents as well as automated, scheduled integration. Our integration is fully customized to allow customers to enforce their business rules and issue notifications.
- Accellos Warehouse Management System: A powerful supply chain platform to manage small to mid-sized warehouses. The solution fully integrates with several ERP systems including Sage 300. For more information on Accellos WMS, please visit http://www.accellos.com/.
- In addition to the above products, Indusflow consultants can help you integrate various other third-party add-on solutions including those from Orchid, Pacific Technology Solutions, Systronics, Norming and others.