TechCare: A True IT Partnership
The cost and time required to hire and train technical staff can be staggering. Even the most experienced and best managed IT departments can find themselves straining to stay abreast of rapidly changing technologies. TechCare by Indusflow is a fully managed IT service that allows you to outsource the management of your information technology infrastructure at a lower cost while receiving outstanding quality of service. TechCare has four major offerings depending on the needs of your company:
Peace of Mind: Leave the fire-fighting to us. Let us be your network watchdog, allowing you to focus on your core business and revenue-generating activities.
Want more details on our proactive approach? Speak to a client rep.
- Comprehensive onsite audit and network documentation
- Fix major problems early in relationship
- Fixed-price unlimited support incentivizes our team to minimize customer downtime
- Proactive, 24 x 7 monitoring of network, security, performance, patch management means problems are stopped before they happen
- Regular meetings with your management to help you formulate your strategies and budgets
Onsite Engineers and Consultants
Access to a Wealth of IT Expertise and Experience:
Instant access to IT support engineers with a broad
range of skills including hardware, operating systems,
email, database management, applications and
Book an appointment and meet our team.
- Network and Server infrastructure setup, deployments, administration, and monitoring
- Windows and Exchange Server migrations
- Office 365 migration
- Sage 300 ERP and Sage CRM
Unlimited Technical Support Helpdesk: Toronto-based networking operations center guarantees a qualified network engineer will be available to provide server and end-user support to meet response commitments.
We’re Here to Help
- Phone and email technical support
- Friendly, knowledgeable and certified support staff
- Support for desktop, server, network infrastructure and mobility issues
- In-house support team (not outsourced)
- Rapid dispatch of onsite technicians and engineers
- Troubleshooting of application performance
A Safe and Secure Network: Firewall, antivirus and general security performance service monitoring ensure that your network’s integrity is an ongoing priority and that your security investment is working.
Book an appointment for a free onsite security presentation and assessment.
Our Approach to Security
- Comprehensive, strategic approach to security
- Focus on customer education and automation
- Security assets monitored 24/7
- Security events escalated and dealt with right away
- Spam is minimized
- Incoming and outgoing email protected from viruses and malware
- Firewall fully managed by a team of experts to minimize security penetration and optimal use of bandwidth
- Employees and visitors given permission only to the network resources they need
Reducing the Cost of Data Protection: A managed backup service ensures that all files are automatically backed up as frequently as every 15 minutes. And it will likely cost less than your monthly phone bill.
Concerned about the reliability of your critical data backups? Give us a call.
Safeguarding your Data
- Initial data assessment and plan
- Disk based backup deployment and configuration
- Monthly backup capacity and performance reporting
- Monitored and managed by our network operations center
- Hybrid backup strategy consisting of both onsite and remote backup to cloud
- Data center replication and disaster recovery planning
Keeping our Relationship Strategic: Close relationships with senior consultants and account executives who will understand your business and provide valuable guidance on how technology can serve your business goals.
The Benefits of Virtual CIO
- Keeps relationship with your IT partner strategic and not just about “keeping the lights on”
- Access to a senior technology executive at all times at a fraction of the cost of hiring senior IT leadership
- Ensures awareness of current technology trends
- Ensures your technology partner always sees the big picture and is intimately aware of your business priorities