Dental IT Support
Time is of the essence for dentists and their staff. On a busy day, dentists can treat upwards of 10 patients! That doesn’t include the flow of patients their hygienists see either. What happens when technology interferes with the day-to-day?
Like most businesses in the 21st century, technology downtime equals business downtime. In the dental industry, without proper dental IT support, this puts a strain on an already strenuous schedule and negatively impacts workflow for everyone in the practice.
Dental practices depend on reliable dental IT support, computer networks, dental IT solutions and devices to ensure electronic medical records (EMR) and billing software, as well as computer-integrated diagnostic and imaging equipment, are available and responsive. As time is the most important resource for dental professionals, efficient and responsive dental IT support, computers and other technology tools are crucial to maximizing patient-facing time.
Reliable and cost-effective technology is also fundamental. According to a study published by Wiley, technology adaptability (which includes dental IT support and dental IT solutions) by dental students and practitioners is what will ensure that patients are given the best care possible. This means that the dental industry is continuously innovating and in order to keep up and seamlessly adapt, proactive tech-care and dental IT solutions must already be in place.
Through our experience serving the technology needs of dental practices, as dental IT specialists, our team at Indusflow Systems is aware of the sensitivities of practice owners when it comes to disruption in their operations and the value of their time.
Bonus: We work directly with your dental/medical software companies, such as ABELMed, to ensure that you are current and compliant. Dental IT support from dental IT specialists have never been this easily accessible.
Services & Solutions
- Full on-site cabling and installation and configuration of your computing environments by certified technicians;
- Best pricing for Dell, Lenovo, and other brand-name servers, computers, and tablets;
- Close attention to data protection and security, including data backup, disaster recovery, antivirus, and firewall management;
- Fixed monthly fee contracts for 24/7 service desk for remote and on-site dental IT support of your information technology investments;
- Full implementation of phone, security, and internet access systems;
- Work directly with your practice software (such as ABELDent and others) and equipment vendors to ensure computing equipment is fully compatible, exceeds performance expectations, and resolve problems