TechCare: A True IT Partnership
- Comprehensive onsite audit and network documentation
- Fix major problems early in relationship
- Fixed-price unlimited support incentivizes our team to minimize customer downtime
- Proactive, 24 x 7 monitoring of network, security, performance, patch management means problems are stopped before they happen
- Regular meetings with your management to help you formulate your strategies and budgets
Onsite Engineers and Consultants
Access to a Wealth of IT Expertise and Experience:
Instant access to IT support engineers with a broad range of skills including hardware, operating systems, email, database management, applications and security.
- Network and Server infrastructure setup, deployments, administration, and monitoring
- Windows and Exchange Server migrations
- Office 365 / Microsoft 365 migrations
- Sage 300 ERP and Sage CRM
24×7 Service Desk
Unlimited Technical Support: Toronto-based networking operations center guarantees a qualified network engineer will be available to provide server and end-user support to meet response commitments.
We’re Here to Help
- Phone and email technical support
- Friendly, knowledgeable and certified support staff
- Support for desktop, server, network infrastructure and mobility issues
- In-house support team (not outsourced)
- Rapid dispatch of onsite technicians and engineers
- Troubleshooting of application performance
A Safe and Secure Network: Firewall, antivirus and general security performance service monitoring ensure that your network’s integrity is an ongoing priority and that your security investment is working.
Our Approach to Security
- Comprehensive, strategic approach to security
- Focus on customer education and automation
- Security assets monitored 24/7
- Security events escalated and dealt with right away
- Spam is minimized
- Incoming and outgoing email protected from viruses and malware
- Firewall fully managed by a team of experts to minimize security penetration and optimal use of bandwidth
- Employees and visitors given permission only to the network resources they need
Reducing the Cost of Data Protection: A managed backup service ensures that all operating systems, configurations, files and databases are automatically backed up as frequently as every 15 minutes. And it will likely cost less than your monthly phone bill.
Safeguarding your Data
- Initial data assessment and plan
- Disk based backup deployment and configuration
- Monthly backup capacity and performance reporting
- Monitored and managed by our network operations center
- Hybrid backup strategy consisting of both onsite and remote backup to cloud
- Data center replication and disaster recovery planning
Keeping our Relationship Strategic: Close relationships with senior consultants and account executives who will understand your business and provide valuable guidance on how technology can serve your business goals.
The Benefits of Virtual CIO
- Keeps relationship with your IT partner strategic and not just about “keeping the lights on”
- Access to a senior technology executive at all times at a fraction of the cost of hiring senior IT leadership
- Ensures awareness of current technology trends
- Ensures your technology partner always sees the big picture and is intimately aware of your business priorities
IT Services Blog
The Client Established in 1978, The Wexford Residence is a charitable non-profit corporation that combines a seniors’ community centre, independent apartments and a long-term care facility for...
The Client Hellenic Home for the Aged Inc. is a non-profit long-term care facility that consists of independent living senior housing and two long-term care homes, while also facilitating an Adult...
Warehousing and distribution have become a very competitive industry in Canada. With players like Amazon disrupting the market, companies must ensure they keep focusing on customer service and...
COIVD-19 has been declared a global pandemic, cities are shutting down, people are social distancing but your business must go on. Now what? In our last post, we discussed how to prepare for working...
Canadian health officials are warning Canadians to prepare for the spread of the virus across the country. Are there measures in place for your staff to work in a secure remote environment in the...
For many businesses in 2020, Wi-fi has become less of a luxury and more of a necessity. While usage varies on a case-by-case, business-to-business basis, the importance of Wi-fi remains the same....
Breakdown in communication can cause entire organization structures to fail. In long term care homes…
Many long term care homes face a unique, not often discussed challenge – scheduling…
A number of ransomware attacks, in particular, RYUK ransomware targeting healthcare institutions have caused the healthcare industry across North America to be on high alert.
Ransomware attacks can have devastating effects on businesses and organizations.
Business executive who manage relationships with IT partners are often mystified about complex technology concepts. Today’s article is the first in a 6-part series on cybersecurity concepts in which we interview Indusflow’s internal experts. In this first piece we discuss email security, what it is, how it works and steps you can take to implement email security in your organization.